Lucy joined Homeward Bound as Hayley’s maternity leave replacement in December 2018. She brings with her 20 years of experience in administration, working in a variety of organisations in Australia, the US and UK. Lucy is well regarded for her exceptional customer focus, dedication, drive and passion. She demonstrates a high level of integrity, lives her values, cares for people, and enjoys making connections and achieving outcomes in pursuit of a meaningful purpose.
More HB articles
- Homeward Bound’s statement on global conflict
- Learning to Lead During the Global Pandemic: Bernie-Anne Freeman
- 5 ways climate change boosts tsunami threat, from collapsing ice shelves to sea level rise
- Why tackling leadership capability might be one of the best things we can do to solve wicked problems
- Celebrating the “right kind” of leader