Today was focused on saying our goodbyes to this experience and our hellos to the experiences that await us down the line, as individuals and as a collective. Although it’s been a hard day, like the sunset we saw from the ship, transitions can be beautiful.
More HB articles
- A new horizon for Homeward Bound – an evolving global leadership initiative in a rapidly changing world.
- Dr Natasha Hendrick [AM] appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- Celebrating Women in STEMM
- Priyanka Das Rajkakati – Homeward Bound Alumna Shines in Delhi
- A Mission to Mars – Dr Sarita Dara Pioneering Space Exploration