Homeward Bound Online Leadership Program Coordinator
Homeward Bound is recruiting a full-time Program Coordinator to help deliver our 12-month online leadership program for our global leadership initiative for women with a background in STEMM – science, technology, engineering, medicine and maths.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly qualified and skilled women from around the world who are committed to helping to solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Working with an international faculty team, you will help coordinate and deliver online sessions, collate program materials and maintain regular communications with program participants and faculty, reporting to our Operations Manager.
You will have:
· leadership experience managing a small – medium team;
· have experience or an understanding of the leadership development, gender issues and STEMM environment
· a background in education, training or related environment
· a relevant qualification in education, training, marketing or management.
· comfortable working with online training platforms such as Kajabi or Learnworlds and communications channels such Teams, Slack or WhatsApp.
· Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills (via digital means such as ZOOM and MS Teams)
· availability to work flexible hours from home – we will provide you with a work laptop
· an open and collaborative approach to your work
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org and review the position description below.
Apply by writing a cover letter to the Homeward Bound CEO, Pamela Sutton-Legaud, addressing the key selection criteria and attaching a copy of your resume. Email your application to email@example.com.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close February 6, 2023.
Job Title Homeward Bound Online Leadership Program Coordinator
To manage and facilitate the smooth and successful delivery of Homeward Bound’s (HB) leadership programs – working with HB leadership, faculty, participants and alumnae to ensures that the program links with the organisation’s vision, mission, and strategy, as well as any other important organisational initiatives.
Job Salary AUD$70,000 p.a., plus 10% super
Reports to Operations Manager
Hours 38 hours per week (full-time)
Direct Reports 0
The Program Coordinator works with the Program Administrator, Operations Manager, CEO and faculty for ongoing operational guidance
Remote/working from home
5 days (38 hours per week) regular hours with some flexibility. IMPORTANT – Homeward Bound is a global organisation working across multiple time zones. The role requires working before and/or after normal business hours (generally 2 – 4 hours a week) on a regular basis to host/attend meetings and may involve weekend work to host/attend workshops in support of faculty and executive.
Managing and coordinating the delivery of HB leadership programs and working with the team to undertake program delivery tasks according to timeframes set by the CEO, Operations Manager and Faculty
- Managing the onboarding of participants after selection
- Supporting faculty selection and onboarding, and work with Program team/faculty to help facilitate delivery of program design/content
- Working with Operations Team to develop program timelines and processes, including the launching of new programs and recruitment campaigns
- Designing the pre/post call emails to participants
- Support the Lead Facilitator during participant calls, sessions, workshops where needed – provide periodic progress on the program and share any updates to provide ‘continuity and integration’ throughout the program
- Recording meetings and working with the Program team to send post-call follow-ups
- Understanding the needs and expectations of participants, staying in touch with their progress and development through the program and adjusting accordingly to meet evolving or emerging needs of faculty and participants
- Collect and analyze ongoing program data – surveys, attendance reports, participant enquiries and session polls
- Supporting timely development and distribution of materials/resources
- Coordinating monthly faculty meetings – setting the agenda, hosting and attending any additional faculty design meetings/workshops as required
- Oversee and facilitate Busara and other guest speakers, workshops / masterclasses for participants
- Engage with HB alumnae and act as liaison to HB staff
- Managing the e-learning platform
- Principle program participant liaison and support.
- Responding to program-related queries and providing quality information in a timely manner
- Maintaining program-related administrative systems, including cloud-based and email folders; ensuring appropriate accessibility
- Program-related meeting management for CEO
- Help identify strategic gaps and opportunities in the program
- Help plan and develop policy and procedures
- Demonstrated alignment to HB purpose, strategy and values
- Able to make intelligent connections, work accurately and quickly
- Motivated to provide exceptional service and improve outcomes wherever possible
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Demonstrated dedication and commitment
- Willing and able to take decisions, learn from mistakes, share insights
- Able and willing to attend to the detail, while prioritising against and keeping mindful of the strategic context
- Able and willing to manage multiple tasks within a complex global initiative, diverse requirements and stakeholder environment
- Flexibility – time, work distribution, in the moment needs
- People-oriented and task-focused in equal measure
Key Selection Criteria
- Strong leadership experience managing a small – medium team; or have experience or an understanding of the leadership development, gender issue and STEMM environment
- Program delivery, monitoring and evaluation experience – ability to identify any program gaps and considering quality assessment of content in line with intended learning outcomes
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including document creation/amendment
- Strong level of computer literacy (proficient in MS Office Suite, and Mailchimp)
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills (via digital means such as ZOOM and MS Teams)
- Experience with management of an e-learning platform or LMS such as LearnWorlds or Kajabi
- An understanding of or experience with adult learning methodologies
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to identify program gaps, emergent themes and problem-solve
- The capacity to engage in high level strategic planning in line with HBs mission and values
- Expectational capacity to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Skills relating to data collection and analysis (regarding monitoring participant engagement, achievement of learning outcomes, and client experience)
- Experience or understanding of working in a not-for-profit environment
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and cultures.